Maximize your savings using this site
1. Enter your state and generic drug into the Search Drug Prices look-up tool to get a list of pharmacies that cover your drug on their low cost programs
2. Choose whatever retailer is most convenient or lowest in cost
3. Check out the retail program page for details about the program and to double check that your products are still offered
4. Go to the actual store website to make sure their list still includes the generic you are looking for
5. If all your generic drugs are not available from a single retailer, call your retailer of choice and ask them to price match (many will!)
6. Make sure you save the maximum by checking back monthly before you fill your prescriptions, in case there are cheaper options or more products you need
Note: Many lists change monthly but some haven’t changed in years. We try to update this site as soon as possible but it is important to notice the list date on each retail program page and compare to the latest version of the list on the retailers sites.